Greetings to all walkers from all walks of life. Grottoblog is moving HERE soon.
Open on or before September 16, 2017
My surprise at the acceptance of Grotto blog as a walkers website took me aback..at first. In a good way! It was a very pleasant surprise so I had to move my plans up much more quickly than I ever dared hope.
As I posted on Grotto Blog, this is the new domain and website for G.B. I want to tell you what is in store.
- Reviews (as the name implies)
- Membership (Paid and Free)
- Paid Members-If you become a paid member you will be able to review your gear and/or write up and post your own reviews.
- Free Members will be able to read the website’s articles and are always able to upgrade to paid membership and receive all the perks. (I will soon have the membership perks posted for you to see.)
- This is also a blog for members to use and Google Maps will be here to better pinpoint the trails in your regions or countries.
- A forum will also be available to paid members to post and ask support questions regarding this software and how to best use it.
This will be a walkers website in every way. From shoes to headwear to trails that you love and even to your thoughts and philosophy of being a walker.
We should have this ready to go in about 2 weeks. Thre is a lot to add and even more to test and make ready. As I stated, this was unexpected in the most pleasant of ways. I love to walk. I love to hike and backpack. I know that you do also. Together we are a winning combination! If you are interested in being a part of the building and maintenace of the website and want to be involved before the launch email me HERE.